This section contains a sample of the risk management support material available to our clients free of charge.
In partnership with our insurer, Ecclesiastical, we can provide advice and support on a wide range of risk management subjects, from crisis management and business continuity planning to hygiene guidance and managing social media, helping you to successfully operate your nursery business.
Click on a one of the business downloads below to see a sample of the tools available to you:
- Reporting and Recording Accidents and First Aid
- Safeguarding in Nurseries
- GDPR – Obtaining Consent
- GDPR – Legitimate Interests
- GDPR – Key Facts
- GDPR – Lawful basis for processing data
- The Insurance Act 2015 – An Overview for Businesses
- Guide to Physical Security in your Childcare Setting
- How to carry out a Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment Form
- Need help setting your Sums Insured?
- Risk Insights – Handling a PR Crisis
- Risk Insights – Proper Hygiene Procedures in Nurseries
- Social Media – Crisis Response Plan Basics
- The Management File – Managing Your Reputation Risk
- Flood Preparation Checklist
- Business Flood Plan template
- Business Flooding Toolkit
You can also benefit from access to a free Risk Management Advice Line.
You can obtain free advice on property and health and safety matters from Ecclesiastical’s team of experts. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Details of how to contact the Risk Management Advice Line are contained with your policy document. If you don’t have access to your policy document or cannot find the contact details please get in touch with us.
Access to Ecclesiastical’s preferred supplier network.
To help you avoid or mitigate some of the more common risks you could face your insurer, Ecclesiastical, has partnered with a number of market leading specialists to offer a range of risk improvement products and services at preferential rates. Available services include water leak detection and prevention, vacant property management, electrical inspections, asbestos management, business continuity planning and many more…
Click here for full details of all of the services available and how to access them (note: this link will take you to Ecclesiastical’s website).