All Pound Gates’ clients are entitled to an exclusive 25% discount off high-quality, specialist online safeguarding and professional development training, provided by EduCare.
To support you and your nursery team, we are offering all clients a 25% discount off EduCare's online safeguarding service that includes unlimited access to a range of safeguarding and duty of care courses.
- EduCare for Education® is an all- inclusive training course package that will meet all of your duty of care and compliance training needs.
- The annual service provides unlimited access to a range of over 30 online CPD training courses written or endorsed by subject experts, including Kidscape, Young Minds, Mentor, Bullying UK and many more.
- Each course is independently verified by the CPD Certification Service
with personalised certificates upon completion to provide evidence of learning.
- Courses cover topics such as child protection, safer recruitment, child exploitation and online safety, preventing bullying and the Prevent duty.
Sold as an annual licence which starts at just £370 per year before your exclusive 25% discount, EduCare for Education® provides unlimited access for all staff including new starters, governors, support staff and volunteers all year round.
This unlimited access means that for one annual payment, you can be confident that every adult within your setting is fully trained and able to provide the essential level of care and support that all children deserve. For more information about Educare visit https://www.educare.co.uk/
10 Key benefits of training with EduCare
Ensures staff are always up-to-date on key duty of care issues helping you maintain a safer, more compliant service.
Administrators and managers can monitor learner progress with powerful management reports.
Personalised certificates can be downloaded by each learner upon successful completion of any course.
UK based customer services team are available to answer queries by phone, email or online chat.
All training courses are designed to be simple, clear and concise.
Verified for CPD
All training courses have been verified to provide learners with CPD hours.
Staff who may be in different locations, with varying work patterns, can all access the same content.
All courses are delivered online and can be accessed by anyone, at home or at work, 24-7.
All new starters, support staff, volunteers, governors and parents can access training throughout the year. Unlimited really means unlimited.
Peace of mind
Training will be regularly updated as standards are introduced or modified.
The following courses will provide essential safeguarding and duty of care knowledge and are all included within the service:
- Child Protection in Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Sexual Violence and Harassment between Children and Young People
- Raising Awareness of Peer-on-Peer Abuse
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- Online Safety
- Raising Awareness of Honour-Based Abuse and Forced Marriage
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- Preventing Bullying
- Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People
- Child Neglect
- An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
- Substance Misuse Risks
- Concussion Awareness
- The SEND Code of Practices
- Use of Reasonable Force
- Fire Safety in Education
- How to be an Effective Fire Warden or Fire Marshal
- First Aid Essentials
- Health and Safety in Education: Staff Awareness
- Health and Safety in Education: Management Team
- Equality & Diversity
- An Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation
- A Practical Guide to the GDPR for Education
- Moving and Handling
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Child Protection – Refresher
- Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure
- Dealing with Bereavement and Loss.