Our business is to protect yours. That’s why we take the time to talk to you to understand the needs of your business and what makes it unique before providing you with any insurance quotations.
- One of our nursery sector insurance professionals will call you at a convenient time to gather the information needed to prepare your quotation. This process can take around 30 minutes, see below details of the information you will need to have to hand when we call.
- Once your quotation is ready this will be sent to you by email.
- We will then arrange a good time to call you to take you through the quotation in detail, answering any questions you may have and ensuring the proposed cover fully meets your needs.
What will I need?
It would be really helpful (and will save you time) if you could have the following information to hand when we call:
- Your Employer Reference Number (also known as your PAYE reference);
- Your NDNA membership number (if you are a member) – without this we will not be able to apply your 12.5% discount;
- Your registration number and date of registration with your regulatory body (i.e. Ofsted, Care Inspectorate, CSSIW);
- A copy of your current insurance policy schedule;
- Details of your claims history for the past 5 years;
In addition to the above we will need to gain a good understanding of your premises (including any security measures in place) and a good understanding of the policies and procedures the nursery operates to.
You will also need to have a good idea of the assets and values at risk to ensure that you select adequate sums insured for your quotation. Click here for our guidance document.
For a copy of the form we will complete with you when we call click here.